Thursday, October 23, 2008
Republican Candidates' Homes Vandalized
Yeah, that's what those alleged peaceful and patriotic Liberals and Obama Cultists are doing, they're giving vandalism a chance.
(He better hopes prison provides Vaseline.
He's going to make a nice wife for some inmate).
Matthew Bradley DePalma of Flint, Mich., entered a guilty plea to possession of destructive devices on Tuesday. WCCO News:
DePalma had made at least five Molotov cocktails by the time he was arrested on Aug. 28 in a Minneapolis apartment.
He had allegedly told an FBI informant he planned to attack the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, where the convention was held, and had described a plan to use the fire bombs on police.
U.S. District Judge John Tunheim will sentence DePalma at a later date. He faces a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.
Meanwhile, other Liberals and Obama Cultists demonstrate their
Republican politicians Senator Norm Coleman and Reps. Jim Ramstad, John Kline and Michele Bachmann confirmed [vandalism to their property] Wednesday. APee:
Vandals scrawled graffiti on the homes and garages of several members of Minnesota's congressional delegation during the night, targeting both Republicans and Democrats with words including "scum" and "resign."
Laurie Coleman, the senator's wife, told the Pioneer Press of St. Paul that the family's garage had been marked at least once before, but said this incident was worse.
"This is just threatening," she said.
And in Clearwater, Florida a man with a McCain bumper sticker on his car had the letters KKK etched into his car. Tampa Bay Online:
Frank Armstrong was preparing to go for a jog this morning when he noticed his Lexus – adorned with a McCain-Palin sticker - had been vandalized with obscenities and a burned American flag.
Armstrong discovered the damage to his 2006 Lexus about 8:30 a.m. at his Sand Key condominium at 1400 Gulf Blvd. Clearwater police and Armstrong said someone etched obscenities and "KKK" into the paint, burned several areas of the car with cigarettes, set the flag on fire on his hood and may have urinated on the vehicle. Officers and Armstrong think the car was singled out because of its political stickers, including one reading "Nobama."
"This is definitely a hate crime," said Armstrong, a 41-year-old physician.
"Give peace a chance...", yeah, sure, uh-huh.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.