Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Plot To Kill Obama
Two white supremacist skinheads were arrested in Tennessee over plans to go on a killing spree and eventually shoot Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, court documents showed on Monday.
Daniel Cowart and Paul Schlesselman were charged in a criminal complaint with making threats against a presidential candidate, illegal possession of a sawed-off shotgun and conspiracy to rob a gun dealer.
The plot did not appear to be very advanced or sophisticated, the court documents showed.
"We're unsure of their ability or if they have the wherewithal to carry out any of their threats," said a source close to the investigation.
Let me say a few things about Cowart and Schlesselman: These idiots no more represent the majority of Republicans and Conservatives anymore than the idiot hanging the effigy of Sarah Palin by a noose or the RNC domestic
Their scheme was stupid and one that can only be condemned.
The difference is that if these idiots were part of the Insane Liberal Clown Posse, no one on the
Far Left would express any type of denouncement.
Maybe Cowart and Schlesselman were just trying to imitate their hero, Democrat U.S. Senator and Ku Klux Klan Member Robert "KKK" Byrd?
Palin should be on the top of the ticket.
I don't recall what post, but some Lib asshat a few posts down, or maybe one from last month basically told me, "all you're doing is basing your vote on how attractive Palin is."
Obviously not one of the brightest visistors out there. I have often written that she has more Exec experience than Obama, Biden AND McCain. That she has more experience definately than Obama (143 actual days in the Senate).
That fact that she's attractive is just an extra perk.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.