Monday, October 13, 2008
Palin's Troopergate: She Broke No Law
Troopergate, as a brief refresher, was the case of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin firing of Alaska's Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan.
Oh, The Libs tried to make this a huge issue, but it was nothing more than another Dog and Pony Show, dragged out into political theater, because Obama Cultists are deathly afraid of Sarah Palin.
The conclusion of Troopergate found that Governor Palin broke no laws in firing Monegan. NY Daily News:
"If you read the report, you will see that there was nothing unlawful or unethical about replacing a cabinet member," [said Palin].
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin acted "within proper and lawful authority" in removing the state's public safety commissioner, the McCain-Palin Republican presidential ticket said on Friday in response to a state report.
She was entirely within her rights as Governor of Alaska to fire an unclassified public employee. No criminal investigation or charges are recommended.
This issue is really a Big Nothing that The Left is exploiting and sensationalizing for political purposes. They do this because they can't win on issues. They do this because in Osama Hussein Obama they have an unqualified and inexperienced candidate. They do this because Dems can only rely on Dog and Pony Shows hoping to fool an uninformed public.
Meanwhile, Barry FraudBama gets a Free Pass, being unexamined and not held to the standards that others are held to, with his relationships with Domestic Terrorist William Ayers, pastors Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Father Michael Pflager, Donnie McClurkin, James Meeks, Franklin Raines, Nadhmi Auchi, and fundraising for terrorist group Hamas to name a few of FraudBama's many transgressions.
All of a sudden the Palin Haters are staunch advocates of ethical behavior. Hypocrisy reaches a new height.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.