Saturday, November 01, 2008
Obama Kicks Reporters Off Plane
Whose Newspaper Endorse McCain
The Obama campaign has decided to heave out three newspapers from its plane for the final days of its blitz across battleground states -- and all three endorsed Sen. John McCain for president!
The NY POST, WASHINGTON TIMES and DALLAS MORNING NEWS have all been told to move out by Sunday to make room for network bigwigs -- and possibly for the inclusion of reporters from two black magazines, ESSENCE and JET, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.
Despite pleas from top editors of the three newspapers that have covered the campaign for months at extraordinary cost, the Obama campaign says their reporters -- and possibly others -- will have to vacate their coveted seats so more power players can document the final days of Sen. Barack Obama's historic campaign to become the first black American president.
Yeah, uh-huh...right. And I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale that I own. Really, I have the Title, Deed and everything!
And Obama is for the "average, Middle Class people?" Why, he's bumping meat and potatoes reporters for the Elite High Rollers! Does this tell you anything about Obama...HELLO! HELLO!
Molson, you have topped yourself once again. That is just plain brilliant.
"I, Fraudius." Dude, that is so damn fantastic!
Great analogy. When one controls the media, either by fiat or with complicity on behalf of the media, the people living under than media and government live under Fascism.
However with out a truly free press, the right to bear arms is meaningless because we will not know who to stand up against.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.