Sunday, October 26, 2008
Obama Back From Hawaii;
What's He Hiding?
Most of us know the real reason of his trip was to either destroy or take possession of any documents that show he was not born in Hawaii as he claims, but that he was born in Kenya. Thus, he is not a U.S. Citizen and does not meet the Constitutional requirements and qualifications to run for the White House.
Isn't it odd that, if his grandmother is so gravely ill, as he says she is, that he didn't bring along his children on his trip? This is his children's great-grandmother, supposedly she is near death, and Obama doesn't bring his children with him?
So why did he make the trip? In order to confiscate any incriminating documents or material that proves he was born in Kenya.
You can bet that while he was in Hawaii Obama tore through all of his grandmother's possessions, photo albums, records and items stored in cardboard boxes making sure that there wasn't any incriminating evidence of his Kenyan birth and his Muslim religion.
Remember, Obama is lying - he claims he never was a Muslim, yet in his book he wrote of his Muslim upbringing as a young boy.
He has written and spoken of reciting Muslim prayers and studying the Koran.
He even said, "my Muslim faith," a very telling slip of the tongue; the truth coming out.
As I've written in the past, there's nothing wrong with practicing the Islamic religion. The majority of Muslims are peaceful and law-abiding people. It's the fact that OBAMA IS LYING ABOUT HIS RELIGION THAT IS THE ISSUE.
The United Islamic States of Obama
Here's the Trillion Dollar question: Why does Obama refuse to produce his Vault Birth Certificate, the original document showing he was born in Hawaii? Why won't he produce this document?
The answer: because he wasn't born in Hawaii and does not meet the qualifications under Constitutional requirements to be the President of The United States.
Obama refuses to release his original birth certificate. What is he hiding? He's hiding the fact that he is not a Naturally born U.S. citizen as he claims. Case closed. The End.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.