Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Kwame Goes To Jail,
Does Not Pass Go,
Does Not Collect $200
And now we have former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick going to jail. APee:
Former Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick faces a grim few months: 23 hours a day in a small cinderblock cell, with an hour out for recreation.
Kilpatrick was due in court Tuesday afternoon to receive a 120-day sentence for lying about an affair with his chief of staff.
With good behavior, he could get 20 days knocked off his sentence. He will be billed for his stay at $60 a day.
"The Wayne County jail, and the cell Mr. Kilpatrick will be staying in, is no country club," Wayne County Sheriff Warren Evans said. "It's a Spartan cell, cinderblock, typical of jail cells."
The sentence is part of an agreement worked out with prosecutors when Kilpatrick, a Democrat, pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice on Sept. 4. He will also serve a concurrent sentence for assaulting a sheriff's detective.
Describing Kilpatrick's assault, [JoAnn] Kinney wrote: "His hateful eyes raged and his enormous size coming at my partner and i...will remain forever etched in my mind."
"In my entire police career, I've never felt so vulnerable or unable to protect myself ... Kilpatrick is more dangerous and frightening than any criminal that i have ever encountered in my career."
"I have not bee the same as a person since ... I think about it constantly ... This has affected my life in a very negative way ... Even when I go to the mailbox to get my newspaper I am often paranoid ... looking for black Escalades ... I take my weapon everywhere."
Since Kwame likes to assault and beat up on women, maybe - when he gets out of jail - he can team up with Big, Fat, Dumb Ed Schultz. Schultz likes to beat up women, too. At least we know he used to beat his first wife Maureen until she was black and blue.
Oh...Those Good Olde Fashioned Democrat Family Values! They treat women with such great respect, don't they?
To paraphrase Forrest Gump:
"Liberals is as Liberals does."
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.