Thursday, October 30, 2008
Chicago Clown Stalking Children
From FOX News:
Parents on Chicago's South Side are on edge after reports that a man dressed as a clown has tried to lure several children into his van.
The creepy clown, who has been spotted four times in the past week on the city's West and South sides, wears a wig and full face paint and carries balloons when he approaches children, MyFOXChicago.com reported.
In each case, he tries to coax kids into his vehicle, described in most cases as a white, four-door van with broken rear windows and in another instance as a brown pickup truck. [And I bet it has an Obama bumper sticker on it, too! - Drake]
Area schools are on alert and some have sent home letters to parents telling them to warn their children not to talk to strangers.
And, of course, Obama is the person responsible for the above atrocities because The Left holds George W. Bush responsible for anything bad that's happened over the past eight years. So those of us who are not Obama Cultists simply apply the same standard to ClownBama.
Fucker. I am not sleeping really well as it is, what with having to sleep with twin cheerleaders and seven pistols in the bed already.
How in the hell do you get twin cheerleaders to sleep with? Dayyy-uuuuuum! How do I get that?
(My sorta bad....)
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.