Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Wednesday Night Speakers At The RNC
...The Next Vice President of The United States Sarah Palin!
Well, I'm not all that excited over Hucky, but the rest, oh yeah...especially the lovely Governor of Alaska and the Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah "Hockey Mom" Palin.
Don't worry, downtown St. Paul, that's not an earthquake. It's just seismic activity from the reaction of the delegates to Sarah Palin and her speech!
Sarah Palin is going to rock the house tonight. I can't wait to hear her!
What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? Love it!!!!
So what is the deal with the bridge to no-where? Did she take the money or not what happened there?
Perhaps you have not seen my comment policy that I added. You will find it by scrolling down to the bottom of this page. Enjoy!
She was for the bridge to nowhere before she was against it. This is all the Left can muster against her.
I don't know the details about the money thingy. That's on my list to research.
Check youtube or some other places, I'm sure her entire speech must be up somewhere.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.