Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Tuesday Night RNC Recap
Fred Thompson rocked the house. His speech was fantastic. US News.com covers some of the highlights, but there was no one better than Fred in telling the life story (Democrat's call a life story a "journey" - who the hell has journeys? People have lives, not "journeys", unless your Columbus or Magellan) of John McCain. Fred rocked the house.
Then came Joe Lieberman. You could tell he was having a great time, especially when he needled his former party which threw him under the bus. Amazing, Joe was more than qualified to be the Vice Presidential candidate in the year 2000 election, but now he's an outcast. This simply demonstrates how quick the Libs are in cannibalizing their own. Nice bunch of folks, eh?
WFSB.com has a fine story titled, "Dems reeling from Lieberman's Speech!" Woooooo Hooooooo! You go Joe!
I was on the telephone while President George W. Bush delivered his speech via video conference, so I didn't manage to see it.
All in all, it was a pleasure to see real people, sincere politicians who have the best interests of the American people in their heart and true, honest patriotism on display; compared to the fake, Blame America First crowd of last week's anointing of The Affirmative Action Muslim Candidate.
Boo-yah, baby, Boo-yah!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.