Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Todd Palin Welcomed In Minnesota
It's not exactly where you'd expect politics to play out: on a dusty field, under corporate flags, beside the latest toys. But among the champion snowmobile racers attending the Hay Days Grass Drags in Forest Lake, was Todd Palin.
The world may now know Todd as the husband of the Republican Vice Presidential Nominee Sarah Palin. But to the crowd of more than 30-thousand people attending Saturday's event, Todd is first and foremost, a champion racer.
"He's a great racer, an Arctic Cat racer," said Ernie Burkholder of Phoenix, Arizona.
"They're the real McCoy," said McCain Spokesman, Tom Steward. "They have authenticity and credibility, salmon fishing - you name it. And I think people really appreciate that."
More reading at Associated Content.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.