Monday, September 29, 2008
Sir Winston Churchill Said...
Sir Winston Churchill, statesman, Soldier, author.
His quotes are as relevant today - (if not more relevant) - than they were when he originally said them:
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Wow, if that doesn't perfectly describe Obama Cultists and Liberals who never allow facts to interfere with their beliefs.
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." - A major tenet of Liberalism.
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Results? What are those, ask Liberals. Well, like the disastrous results of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - take a look at the post below this one and you'll get the idea.
"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half." - This is such a significant quote, considering all we hear from Liberals is that we should "run away" from terrorists and by doing so, they will leave us alone. What foolish mentality on behalf of the Liberal Pacifists, Appeasers and all the "war is always wrong" naysayers. I wonder if these people realize that if it wasn't for a certain war, we'd all be speaking German?
I'm also quite fond of this quote that has made its way all around the web. I don't know from whom or where it originated, but I agree with it completely: "If you can't stand behind our Troops, why don't you stand in front of them?"
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.