Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Obama Supports Bailing Out The Rich
From al-Reuters. (And we know Liberals and Obama Cultists have to believe al-Reuters, because they link to and cite al-Reuters as their reference all the time in):
Presidential candidate Barack Obama urged lawmakers on Tuesday to return to the negotiating table to work on a financial rescue deal and offered a new proposal he said could help attract support.
Obama said he did not think starting from scratch with a new bill would succeed.
Obama is an Elitist with Elitist views and he wants to bail out the Elite at the expense of the Middle Class.
The remaining question is, how much deeper into denial can the Obama Cultists dig themselves? They've dug so deeply already there's not much soil left.
This kind of garbage should seriously scare anybody with a brain.
I will be publishing a post on it in a little while.
Hey, how 'bout the Children of The Corn in the video, huh? Talk about indoctrination. It's the Hitler Youth all over again.
That's what I want... hold these guys to task, these Financial Elites... Throw their asses in prison; Ken Lay was on his way there, WorldCom, Tyco, Enron... The left had blood shooting out of their eyes over those issues, and that was nothing compared to this...
Good points all the way around. WorldCom, Tyco, Enron...all of em make the F&F Fiasco look like small potatoes, don't they? Unbelieveable how the Dems play "innocent" when their hands are all over this mess.
Don't get me started on that fucking Schumer. That fucking crook, I just go ballistic when he feigns the "high, holy and mighty" routine.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.