Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Louis Rukeyser, Where Are You?
I can only imagine that the late Financial Guru Louis Rukeyser is looking down from Heaven, shaking his head and thinking, "what in all that is holy has happened since I left?"
Larry Kudlow, Jim Cramer and others - they're all good at what they do. But I'm sorry to say that no one - nobody - comes close to the knowledge and savvy that Mr. Rukeyser possessed. We sure could have used Mr. Rukeyser's insight and intelligence these days.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.