Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Liberals Believe John Boehner? Why?
Mr. Boehner said, in part, that Republicans voted against the bill because of Nanny Pelosi's bias, partisan and vindictive speech. BBC:
Republicans criticised a scathing speech by Mrs Pelosi about the Bush administration's economic policies for injecting partisanship into the issue.
Republican house leader John Boehner said the speaker's words "poisoned our conference", and put off a dozen potential bill-backers within his party.
When has any ILCP'er believed a word spoken by Mr. Boehner in the past? When? Oh, that's right, on Monday. How convenient.
Gee, could this be a case of selective and manufactured feigned outrage and criticism from the ILCP directed at Boehner, considering the ILCP has never believed, or put any credence into, anything else he's ever said? Oh, no, the ILCP would never do this.
Pelosi is poisonous. All that botox in her body has corroded and turned her toxic. It's about time somebody tell the truth about her.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.