Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Hillary MrsSatan Clinton, "Saw it coming."
Who in hell is Hillary Clinton trying to fool?
She told ABC's Liberal-friendly "Good Morning America's" Diane Sawyer that she "saw this coming." The "this" she is talking about is the banking and Wall Street "crisis." Hit the link, hit the video, the comment of Hillary seeing "this coming" is in the first two minutes.
She is a lying, lying, lying bastard. So she saw "this" coming two years ago? What did she do about it? Does anyone recall her driving this issue home during the Democrat presidential debates? She saw this coming, yet this woman never "saw" or had an inkling that her husband was conducting one affair after another?
She's been in the U.S. Senate for almost eight years. What has she done? Nothing. Has she delivered on her promises to upstate New York to bring jobs there? Nope. The smartest woman in the entire world saw "this" coming and wasn't able to do anything about it? Is Hillary gearing up for the stand-up comedy circuit?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.