Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Campaign Trail Round Up, Yeeeee-Haaaaaw
Sarah Palin trounces Joe Biden in a poll by 53 to 44. Say it ain't so, Joe!
Biden says Palin a step backwards for women. Is he nuts? She's everything in the married, with-children, with professional career and a-home 'can-do' Everywoman the Left has been saying is the ideal woman. Oh, except Sarah is a Republican.
It sounds like it was Tom Brokaw who exercised a little juice that resulted in the demotions of both Chris Matthews and Keith Olberweiner. Well, good for Brokaw in throwing his weight around and for recognizing these two cretins for their biased, subjective opinion-spouting and that their manufacturing hostility and presenting it as news doesn't cut it when you crossover into news and objective (what is supposed to be objective journalism, anyways) journalism - not opinion/editorial disguised as news reporting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.