Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Barry McTeleprompter Is His Name, Ask Him Again And He'll Immediately Check His Teleprompter To Tell Him What To Say
Barry McTeleprompter brings a teleprompter to a rodeo. CNN:
It appears Barack Obama's teleprompter is hitting the campaign trail.
The Democratic presidential nominee has never tried to hide the fact he delivers speeches off the device, though normally he doesn't use one at standard campaign rallies and town hall events.
But the Illinois senator used a teleprompter at both his Colorado events Monday — making for a particularly peculiar scene in Pueblo, where the prompter was set up in the middle of what is normally a rodeo ring.
A teleprompter. At a rodeo! And he's lugging his teleprompter with him wherever he goes along the campaign trail!
What a joke! What a loser! What a fraud!
If you don't know the issues inside and out you SHOULD NOT RUN FOR THE PRESIDENCY.
I think he must sleep with that thing... hmmm...
Can you imagine an evening in bed with Obama... everything is going well, the right words are being said with correct amount of pause... when all of a sudden, the teleprompter goes out!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh... my side... HAHAHAHA... the images are burned in my brain... LOL.
Now SNL should do a skit about that... THAT WOULD BE HYSTERICAL!!
But they won't cause they're in bed with him... and his teleprompter. LOL
"Hold on baby... ummm... let me get this ummm thing running again ummm so I know what to whisper in ummm your ear..."
BWAHAHAHAHA... man... that just made my day!
Oh - Bug - No. No, no, no! Not in any way or fashion. Not by any stretch of my imagination.
I did hear that Obama was half-black. Is that true? I just thought he fell asleep in the tanning booth.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.