Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Jimmy Carter Calls Obama, "Black Boy."
Monday night the former Worst.President.Ever. Jimmy Carter called Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., a "black boy." PBS:
"...this black boy..."
Well, I stumbled across another blog that had taken one of my phoshopped images and cropped out my url as ran it as their own! And it was someone who claims to be a conservative!
That's why I decided on the more permanent, un-removeable/un-croppable styles of adding my url to my work.
I don't have any problem at all with those who reproduce my photoshops "as is". As long as they reproduce them as they are, and give credit, it's fine by me, I'm happy to have others run them. But stealing them and then cropping out the URL - that's stealing and theft of intellectual and creative property. Nothing is so slimy and lame.
Thanks for asking, others may have been wondering as well.
"Awesome squared." Man, that be mighty high praise - the highest, methinks!
Thank you for the compliment! Very much appreciated!
AND THATS WHY U ALL HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT !!!!!
HOW U FEEL ABOUT THAT
800 x 600
Date 23 Mar, Mon, 22:29:42
"HOW U FEEL ABOUT THAT"?
I feel you should take the thick slices of watermelon off your fingers and hands before you attempt to type of the keyboard.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.