Thursday, August 28, 2008
Dem Convention: The Lily White Old Men Party
Bill Clinton spoke Wednesday night. He's an old white guy.
John Kerry spoke Wednesday night. He's an old white guy.
Joe Biden spoke Wednesday night. He's an old white guy.
Thursday night includes speaker Albert Gore, Junior, another old white guy.
And then - finally, some black guy - full of hubris, arrogance and lacking all gravitas - running for president gets to hold the microphone. I think his name is Jeebus. Nanny Pelosi says he is a gift to us from God.
Yep, those Dems are quite the diverse party, aren't they?
Labels: Democrat Convention
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.