Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Assassination Attempt Of Obama
Geez, I sure hope that the alleged persons involved in this alleged attempt didn't have their Civil Liberties and Civil Rights violated.
I sure hope that this alleged plot wasn't uncovered through any type of illegal surveillance.
I sure hope that this alleged plot wasn't uncovered through any type of illegal wiretapping.
I sure hope that this alleged plot wasn't uncovered through any means of illegal monitoring, spying or eavesdropping.
I sure hope that this alleged plot wasn't uncovered through any illegal search or seizure.
I sure hope that the law enforcement individuals who discovered this alleged plot had an approved and signed warrant from a judge prior to the actions that they took.
I sure hope that the alleged persons involved in this alleged attempt weren't profiled. That would be so, so, so wrong.
I hope that the alleged persons involved in this alleged plot had their rights read to them.
I hope that the persons involved in this alleged plot were told that if they cannot afford an attorney that one will be appointed for them.
Yes, I sure hope that the alleged persons involved in this alleged assassination attempt didn't have any of their Constitutional Rights violated.
Doing any of the above would be wrong and illegal. It would be emblematic of a Fascist-like Police state.
We know this because the Democrats have spent eight years telling us this.
Labels: Democrat Convention
Fantastic. Brilliant! Wish I would have thought of that.
It's creative things like "Freedom Fighters" that again makes me almost insist that you start a political blog! You're the best, man!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.