Friday, July 11, 2008
Jesse Jackson Says He'd
Cut Obama's Nuts Off
(Sigh...) if only everyone could be as articulate in expressing their slight disagreements with each other as the Democrats demonstrate to the rest of us. We could learn a lot from how they comment on each other. Take for instance Jesse Jackson's comment about Barack Hussein Obama, Junior.
A curious comment indeed. A thoughtful, profound and intelligent comment as opposed to the usual cut-throat and vulgar comment that is hardly ever mentioned by those on The Left. They are indeed the party of ideas and solutions.
Jesse Jackson was caught off-guard, speaking about Obama, while his microphone was still turned on. Jackson said "I want to cut his nuts off." BBC:
US civil rights leader the Rev Jesse Jackson has apologised for "regretfully crude" remarks he made about Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama.
In a reference to Mr Obama, Mr Jackson had said on US Fox News: "I want to cut his nuts off", not knowing his comments were picked up by a live microphone.
You can WATCH and HEAR Jackson say this right HERE. And then some lawyer named Warren Ballentine defends Jackson's words. Is it...uh...racist of me to note that Ballentine is black?
And watch Jackson's facial expression when he says, "I wanna cut his nuts off." He's angry. Watch his right arm make the cutting motion, as if he were holding a knife.
Whoa - imagine if what Jackson said was said by Pat Robertson, John Hagee, James Dobson, or...that old white guy Don Imus. The Lefties would be shrieking so loudly that in less than 24 hours we'd all need hearing aids.
Labels: Osama Obama
... but hey... maybe someone "doctored" it into something else to make him look bad.
Now I'm hearing people claim it was a conspiracy by the Obama crew and Jackson to give Obama a chance to look like a good human being by forgiving Jackson his horrible words.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.