Saturday, June 28, 2008
Spider Bite Sidelines Mike Malloy
At the opening of his Thursday night unlistened to Liberal Radio Hatefest, The Rapidly Decaying Corpse of Mike Malloy said he wasn't feeling well.
The Rapidly Decaying Corpse said he believes sometime on Wednesday he was bitten by either a Brown Recluse or Black Widow spider. He said went to the emergency room and has a mobile and drugged IV drip going into his swollen left arm. He mentioned his blood pressure dropped to 96 over 50. That's 95 and 49 points too high, in my opinion.
Malloy...um...the one on the right. I think.
Upon hearing the news that he had been bitten by a spider and wasn't feeling well, I reached for a box of Kleenex, not out of sadness or sympathy, but for joy. Tears of joy! I wept and wept tears of joy.
Karma, sweet sweet chocolaty, nougaty, creamy, glorious, caramel, whipped cream Karma - delivered to the Hate Monger and Smear Merchant Decaying Corpse via a Spider.
Thank you, Spider. Thanks a Million!
Labels: Malloy The Rotting Corpse
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.