Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Kofi Annan Won't Go Away;
Calls For "Climate Justice"
The unindicted and corrupt oil for food and cash for food former UN Sec Gen is calling for "Climate Justice" (whatever the hell that is). AFP:
Former UN secretary general Kofi Annan on Tuesday called for 'climate justice', saying that it was polluters who should pay for the effects of climate change, and not the poorest and most vulnerable.
He said funding should be made available to help disadvantaged communities adapt to the effects of global warming as he urged for the international community to focus on adaptation measures.
"We must have climate justice. As an international community, we must recognise that the polluter must pay and not the poor and vulnerable," said Annan at the first high-level meeting of his new humanitarian forum.
"We cannot allow the extra cost of adapting to climate change to be siphoned off from the ongoing poverty challenge. We should act immediately to provide them with additional funding and appropriate technical assistance," he said.
Labels: Kofi Annan
And you claim you couldn't write a political blog?!???! Oh Molson, darnit - I wish you'd start up a political blog. No one would be able to 'top' the stuff you come up with.
F*cking Annan, you think he could spend his post UN years playing golf and raping underage children as the UN is so wont to do, but no, he just can't shut the fuck up. And his replacement "Ben Wa Balls" is no better.
The UN is the most corrupt bunch of pedophiles and crooks ever. They almost make the Democrat party seem harmless.
DOUCH; Doling Out Un-earned Cash Happily probably wouldn’t be too popular.
How ‘bout this name; THEIF: Taking Hard Earned Income Forcefully?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.