Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Ed Schultz Reacts To Don Imus
This time, it was the comments by Radio Talk Guru Don Imus. UPI:
Radio shock jock Don Imus sought to clarify a racial remark he made about Adam "Pacman" Jones of the Dallas Cowboys, an African-American.
While discussing Jones's desire to ditch his nickname Monday, Imus was told Jones has "been arrested six times since being drafted by Tennessee in 2005."
Imus asked one of his on-air sidekicks, "What color is he?"
"He's African-American," the co-star said.
"Well, there you go," Politico quoted Imus as saying. "Now we know."
Asked in an e-mail message what he had intended by his remark, Imus wrote that he meant Jones "was being picked on because he's black," The New York Times reported.
Wife Beater/Abuser and Dog Killer: Big, Fat, Dumb Ed Schultz
Who is Ed Schultz to talk about rendering judgment on anybody?
Ed Schultz , the wife-beater, wife-abuser? Ask his first wife Maureen Zimmerman, or those close to her, about how Ed used to beat her.
Ed Schultz, the man who so delicately labeled the deceased Anna Nicole Smith, "a dead whore."
Ed Schultz, the man who while on a hunting trip - in a drunken stupor - shoots and kills his own dog.
Big Fat Dumb Ed sets himself up as the arbiter of Moral Authority and Judge of Human Behavior?
I told you these Liberals are absolute hypocrites of the worst kind. Besides, isn't it The Liberal and Progressive Crowd that claims to not be the crowd of judging others? Oh Pu-lease - the hypocrisy stench is vomit inducing.
Ed Schultz has no business rendering judgment or throwing stones at anyone.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.