Sunday, June 08, 2008
The Democrats Solution To Energy Independence And The High Cost of Oil
Oh, and he wants us to all make do with less. Lower our standard of life.
Sounds like a great plan, doesn't it?
I heard him say that he wants a windfall profits tax...
A superb plan if ever I’ve heard one…
How much oil can be drilled/refined by taxing? (Sarcasm)
Oh I know while were punitively taxing evil “Big Oil” why don’t we go ahead and put price controls on it to…
I was too young to remember Carter, I’m so glad we get Carter part 2.
If we're all broke and miserable then we'll be equal right?
My friend, you have nailed it SPOT ON. That is the Dem plan!
While I'm at it I think we should rename the Dems/Libs we'll call them TSM for short.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.