Friday, June 27, 2008
I'm hoping it's only a temporary and short-term thing.
Nora (aka Lady Vorzheva) at Spanish Pundit II writes that she is leaving the Blogosphere (scroll down just a bit at the link for the English version):
Hello, my international readers. There is time for everything in life and the time for me of quitting off blogging (at least for a long time) has come. The situation is worsening day by day and I don't think that blogging is going to make us arrive to any solution at all.
It's possible that I will write something for international blogs when I think it's important enough to do it. But it would never be a regular blogging scheme as I was doing here, it would only be when I consider the news are sooo important I have to blog about them.
So I'm writing this post to thank the readers, the commenters, the linkers and the people who had given me any awards they have deemed I merited.
Thank you for being so instructive, informative and educational to all of us who read your blog. Thank you for keeping the international community so well-informed on so many issues, perhaps the most important being the spread of Radical Islam in Europe. For this, you are owed so much gratitude and appreciation. Thank you for being so kind to me. Thank you for the frequent links to something I wrote that you found worthy of linking to. Thank you for being a voice in my comments.
Best to you always, keep in touch. You're the best.
My email is spanishpundit at gmail dot com, just in case you want to keep in touch.
You are most welcome for the post, you deserve every word. Take a holiday from blogging but as I wrote, please leave open the possibilitiy of returning some day.
Hugs right back at you.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.