Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Hillary Dodged Sniper Fire In Bosnia
MrsSatan now says that "she misspoke." CNN:
"I say a lot of things -- millions of words a day -- so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement," she said.
This story is a non-issue that the Obamaniacs are hyping into a issue because they have nothing else and they are so trying to spin and distance themselves from the Rev. Jeremiah Wright controversy and the Obama Passport breach, a breach committed by a company whose CEO just happens to be an adviser and campaign contributor to Obama!
If Hillary was far and away the leading Democrat presidential candidate, and if polls showed her far ahead of Hussein Obama and he had no chance at narrowing her lead, the Left wouldn't be talking about - let alone criticizing - her embellished Bosnia-sniper fire story.
The only reason the Obamaniacs are puffing their chests out and making this story an issue is because they think it will help their candidate of choice,
If Hillary was the front runner, or the only runner, the Lefties would never be discussing her fake retelling of events that didn't occur at Tuzla Air Base. If it was Hillary versus John McCain, the Lefty Owned Media would not be reporting on Hillary's "misspeaking," it would be getting no media attention.
It's funny...the only reason the Lefties finally awoke from their head-in-a-hole slumber and are critical of Hillary Clinton is because so many of them support Ted Kennedy's Poodle. If he were not in the race, they would be balls-to-the-wall pro Hillary all the way.
Anyone - regardless of their political bent - with the slightest degree of objectivity has known for years the kind of underhanded tactics used by the Clintons.
It's funny when Lefties cannibalize their own. It will be most enjoyable watching the Democrats tear their own party apart over the next six months.
Man...I tell 'ya...if the Republicans can't win the White House and win back a majority in Congress this election year, when can they? The Dems have rolled out the red carpet for the Republicans to hold the White House and win back a majority in the House and Senate.
Labels: Osama Obama
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.