Monday, May 19, 2008
The Obamalith Plays The Fear Card
With Social Security
But - I thought, according to the Dems, that Social Security was in fine, super duper shape? You mean it's not?
Democrat Barack Obama told seniors Sunday that Republican John McCain would threaten the Social Security that they and millions like them depend on because he supports privatizing the program.
Obama turned to a bedrock, pocketbook issue as he spoke to about 130 people at an assisted living facility and sought to tie the GOP's presidential nominee-in-waiting to an unpopular President Bush on an issue that motivates seniors.
"Let me be clear, privatizing Social Security was a bad idea when George W. Bush proposed it, it's a bad idea today," Obama said.
What Bush proposed was allowing the person paying into the program the ability to invest no more than 1-3% of it into low-risk funds. Of course, the Dems countered back then with the lie that "Bush wants to privatize Social Security."
What a POS The Illinois Muslim is, playing The Fear Card on a bunch of senior citizens. What's next for him - stealing candy from a baby? Picking on the mentally challenged?
And the Dems claim that they don't play The Fear Card? Hogwash!
Oh, and a toast to Mr. Kennedy's health... NOT!
Uh Huh... and will the Obamalith tell us why it is a bad idea? Nope. He can't. He doesn't know dick about dick other than what dick tastes like. Just like he can't tell us how raising taxes on everything is going to save the economy or lower gas prices. Or maybe he can tell us how he plans on invading Pakistan to find his old buddy Bin Laden. What a cock gobbling POS demoturd the Obamalith is. HFS you've got to be kidding me that anyone believes this POS can do anything useful or that anyone will actually vote for the fucking idiot.
What thinks you?
Oh, man...what is this country coming to when Obama is the leading candidate?!?!
I drink to your "non" toast as well!!
a cock gobbling POS demoturd...
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!
I have nothing to follow that line up with. I can't touch it,,, it's too damn funny.
That's funny! I'm all for the tactic of name-calling the Dems since they do it all the time.
You know, last month (or maybe the month before) I took that Chimpy McBushHitler image the Left has been running for years, the one comparing images of Bush to monkeys and inserted Obama into the images of Bush.
I was ready to be called every name in the book in the comments from The Left but if I recall, no one commented or called me a racist (which I am not).
Let me know when you run those images and I'll linky to them!
Yes indeedy. All The Left does is use scare tactics and the Fear Card, while claiming not to, and then they accuse the Right of playing the Fear Card. More psychological projection from the Left.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.