Friday, May 30, 2008
Obama Considers Trip To Iraq
Once Upon A Time - Wait - it was just the other day, that Obama said he wouldn't visit Iraq or accept an invitation to travel there with Republican Senator and Presidential Candidate John McCain.
But now, The Obamalith...aka Ted Kennedy's Poodle...aka Chimpy McObama Poodle aka The Illinois Muslim says he is considering visiting American troops and commanders in Iraq. The Caucus Blog NYT:
Senator Barack Obama said today that he is considering visiting American troops and commanders in Iraq this summer. He declined an invitation from Senator John McCain to take a joint trip to Iraq, saying, “I just don’t want to be involved in a political stunt.”
Is that the same or different than Obama's political stunts of Fake Fainters at his rallies?
Is that the same or different than Obama's political stunt of suddenly appearing in the media wearing the American Flag lapel pin after he said he would no longer be wearing it?
Is it the same or different than Obama's political stunt making sure he's photographed playing basketball while wearing a USMC T-Shirt?
What's next...will he wrap himself in the American Flag?
What an opportunistic, elitist LPOS!
Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code cited as cartoon reproduction;
for purposes of commentary and news reporting.
Translation: I can’t go there with McCain because I won’t be able to cherry-pick soldiers to falsely complain about the horrific losses we have taken. I just don’t want to be involved with any political stunt that isn’t engineered top-to-bottom by my campaign.
What a maroon.
Absolutely! Double BINGO! You're on a winning streak, Bad!!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.