Saturday, May 31, 2008
Malloy Feigns Sympathy For U.S. Troops
A chromosomally challenged sorry-assed foul excuse for a human being.
When is that forehead blood vessel gonna pop? It can't be soon enough for me.
The Rapidly Decaying and Rotting Corpse of Liberal Freak Mike Malloy opened his Thursday radio hate program feigning and posturing himself as being supportive of the U.S. Military, sympathetic and outraged at the increased rate of suicide in the United States Army.
He shed crocodile tears over the suicides using it only as a divisive political issue. It's unlike The Decaying Corpse of Malloy to defend the Military.
Oh wait - again, he used it as a polarizing issue. I know this because he has a solid record of vilifying the Military:
Malloy: ["General David Petraeus] is a half-witted, four-star freak."
- 37 minutes into hour one, on his virtually unlistened to NOVA-M program September 13, 2007.
Mike Malloy: "I'm not impressed with [people who wear] uniforms, badges, clerics or reverends."
Spoken after hanging up on a caller who identified himself as a U.S. Military Serviceman who said he served two tours of Iraq.
- A "Best Of" Malloy show, week ending July 15, 2006.
Malloy, speaking about U.S. Troops, ("em" referring to U.S. Soldiers):
"Let 'em die. Let 'em bleed. Let 'em come home without limbs. So disfigured and gross you won't want to kiss your son, daughter, father or brother. Keep putting metallic ribbons on your vans and SUVs. Let 'em bleed. Let 'em bleed."
- Opening show monologue on his virtually unlistened to NOVA-M program on September 19, 2007.
Malloy: "I'm not anti-Military, I'm anti-war."
- May 1, 2007; 42 minutes into hour three
The increased rate of suicide is heartbreaking, there's no doubt about it. More must be done for all members of the Military in terms for their physical and mental health care and wellness.
Some politician - I don't recall who - recently said that, "words mean something." I have to wonder what impact the words from Liberals and Progressives - the Military haters - have had on U.S. Military members and the increased suicide levels?
Liberals and Progressives have a solid and lengthy history of calling U.S. Soldiers baby killers, terrorists (Pennsylvania Congressman John Murtha referring to U.S. Marines in Haditha); they have been compared to Nazis, Soviet gulags and Pol Pot (Illinois U.S. Democrat Dick Durban); Military recruitment offices have been maliciously defaced and vandalized; and Code Pink and the city of Berkeley has voiced nothing but disdain and hatred for the Military; Soldiers have been spit upon and on the receiving end of the most vicious verbal attacks while in the U.S. on leave by rabid Liberal-Haters.
These are a few examples, of many, where Liberal and Progressive Haters have couched their hatred for the Military in the First Amendment.
"Words mean something."
So before anyone on the Left attempts to manipulate the increased suicides of Soldiers as a political issue, blaming the Bush Administration or Republicans for it, just remember how despicably the Left has treated the Military year after year after year after year.
If it were not for those that the Left falsely labels "warmongers" and "baby killers", the Pacifists would all be dead. This includes "I'm anti-war" Malloy.
If it were not for the Pacifists, 50-100 million people worldwide may not have been killed by dictators, despots and madmen.
“To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.” - George Washington
Labels: Malloy The Rotting Corpse
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.