Saturday, May 31, 2008
The series is 2-1 favoring Detroit, who won the first two games at home. I'm not superstitious, but I have a bit of it in when I write about sports that if I pick a winner, doing so is almost certain that the team I pick to win will lose. Yeah, I know, it's a silly and irrational superstition. So I've refrained from writing about the Cup series when the Pengs were down 0-2. Now that it's 2-1, and tonight is another Home game for the Pengs, I feel a bit more confident.
Tonight's game prediction: the Pengs tie up the series 2-2 by a 3-2 win with Sidney Crosby scoring at least one of the Penguins 3 goals.
Labels: NHL 2007-2008
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.