Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I've occasionally made some primary and caucus predictions, so in keeping with those silly guesses - most of which I've predicted accurately - I'll say Hillary wins Pennsylvania by....10 points, plus or minus a point.
This post is being time-stamped for Tuesday, but the below stories were tracking the noted headlines around 6PM Central time on Monday, April 21:
Hillary 51, Obama 44. AP
Clinton leads in 5 of 6 polls. All Headline News
Labels: Predictions 2008
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.