Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Obama Pretends To Drink Beer
BARACK Obama has come out swinging on the eve of the latest vote in the tortuous choice for the presidential ticket for the Democratic nomination, one that could seal the end of Hillary Clinton's fight for the nomination.
"Look, our campaign's not perfect. There've been times where, you know, if you get elbowed enough, eventually you start elbowing back."
"I bet sea turtle meat goes good with this thing called...beer...it's beer you call it?"
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.