Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Obama Crowd Blaming Diebold Voter Machines! Surprised? Not So Much...
GASP! What's this? Diebold playing a part in a primary election between two Democrat candidates? Why, I thought it was only when Republican candidates were involved that the Diebold machines were "rigged". So...now Hillary and the Clinton Crime Family has the ability and possess the code to program the Diebolds? Well, that's how the whining, crying and belly-aching sounds from the Obamaniacs.
Here's a fine thread full of Diebold Tin Foil Hat Wearers:
No wonder Obama figures Hillary will win. Diebold at work again. No paper trail at all.
Here's a great Diebold conspiracy believer:
Obama doesn't seem to be the candidate that Diebold will install this year, if the fascist mouthpieces have their way.
It will be nice to see Hillary "selected" rather than elected in Pennsylvania. Where have I heard a similar refrain to that?
"Things that go bump in the night....," suggested the celebrity player.
"What is a Diebold voting machine," replied the Democrat game show contestant.
Ding, Ding, Ding Ding went the sound effects indicating the Democrat contestant answered correctly.
Question not the Obamalith or your eyes will burn from Big Carbon Al's Chilean sea bass fueled flatulence.
thanks for commenting and visiting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.