Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Norman Goldman Says No Voter Fraud
What is interesting is that the Left - once again wanting to have their cake and eat it - now claims that voter fraud should be proven before requiring voters to produce identification. This mindset was amplified by Moon Pie Faced Norman
This is solid, unadulterated hilarity! The Left has cried voter fraud for at least the past seven-plus years. So the Supreme Court takes a valid step deciding that voters need to produce an ID. How does the Left respond to this? By saying that voter fraud needs to be proven before instituting such a disenfranchising ruling!
Well, everyone is still waiting for the Left to actually prove any type of voter fraud. And...we still wait.
Oh, this one is rich! Sweet, deliciously chocolaty, nougaty, creamy, caramel rich!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.