Monday, April 21, 2008
Nancy Pelosi Visits Minnesota
She was in Minnesota campaigning for one of her littler poodles who's up for re-election, Minnesota Democrat Congressman Tim Walz. Pelosi must owe Walz some campaign favors, paying him back for all the times he voted with the strict Democrat Politburo Majority. MN Pubic Radio:
Democratic U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was in Minneapolis this morning to talk to Minnesota veterans.
U.S. Rep. Tim Walz, a DFLer who represents Minnesota's 1st Congressional District, organized and moderated the discussion. Walz is up for re-election this year, and Pelosi is also hosting a fundraiser for him while she's in the Twin Cities.
Labels: Man Hands Nanny Pelosi
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.