Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Howard Dean Wants A Candidate
DNC Chairman Mao Howard Dean wants a solid Democrat candidate by June. Most of us already know that Mao Dean is out of his mind, but he's really stretching the limits thinking Hillary Clinton is going to cede the candidacy to The Obamalith or that Ted Kennedy's Poodle is going to cede to Hillary.
AP (from the above hypertext):
Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean said Monday that either Hillary Rodham Clinton or Barack Obama will know when it's time to drop out of the nomination race after the end of the primaries in early June.
"We want the voters to have their say. That's over on June 3," he said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."
Dean, saying he was speaking from experience as a candidate for president in 2004, said he won't have to force anyone from the race.
"Either of these candidates, if it's time for them to go, they'll know it and they will go," he said. "They don't need any pushing from me. You know when to get in and you know when to get out. That's just part of the deal."
You just keep on thinking that Hillary will bow out gracefully Howard, you just keep right on thinking that as you mix yourself up a brand new strong batch of Kool Aid and repack the bowl on the hookah pipe.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.