Thursday, April 10, 2008
And Toady Republicans
What plan have Democrats offered for Iraq other than cut and run? None, nothing. This is no more than another classic and textbook example of when the going gets tough, the Democrats stick their tail between their legs and run away.
The only answer Democrats ever have to anything is raise taxes and spend more money. They don't, and won't, do the heavy lifting. They constantly leave messes that others have to clean up. They are reactive, never proactive. They criticize everything yet never offer any realistic plan for anything.
They Democrats hold one card, that of cutting the funding of the war. Do it, go ahead, play that card. Cut the funding. Undermine the Military and cut the funding. Why are they afraid to do this? Could it be doing would sabotage their plans for re-election and their chance to further win the House, Senate and the presidency? You mean to tell me the Dems can't reach a consensus within their party to get all the Dems to vote to cut the funding? Why is that?
Why don't the Dems offer any answers or solutions? Well, once again we seek exclusive, expert analysis and input from Baby Democrat:
Thanks, Baby Democrat. At least you're honest this time.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.