Monday, April 21, 2008
The Democrats Are Sad And Angry
In this instance, I am referring to the Obamaniacs who are angry and sad that Hillary Clinton will appear on Larry King and Keith Olberwiener tonight. She may turn up on other broadcast and cable outlets.
My, isn't that convenient for her? That these programs were made available to her? Even more shocking, the Obamaheads don't think that Hillary getting this airtime is fair. Awwwwww, poor little misfits, I feel your pain.
The hypocrisy here is so rich, being that so many Obamaniacs love the Olberwiener. Perhaps he'll be discarded into the pile of Liberal Traitors that includes CNN, ABC, CBS, Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopolous and others who don't have The Obamalith Chip Implant.
See, there's nothing that Hillary and Bill did to any Republican that they're not doing to Obama. The only difference is that the Clinton War Marchine is attacking another Democrat that is blindly worshipped by his cult followers. And the Obamaniacs - in what is by all appearances is their suffering from an acute organic medical disease - somehow want others to understand, sympathize and commiserate with them. Well, that's not how it works.
Remember, many of the former Obamaniacs were Hillary Clinton supporters and even a more sizable population were blind supporters of Bubba when he was the president. Now, these same little troglodytes feign and fake self-righteous outrage when the tactics they used against Republicans is turned around and used on one of their own candidates?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.