Thursday, April 03, 2008
Debbie Stabenow's Husband Tom Athans Arrested For Prostitution
Debbie Stabenow is a Democrat U.S. Senator from Michigan. Her husband, Tom Athans, was arrested for solicitation of a prostitute on February 26. CNN:
The husband of U.S. Sen. Debbie Stabenow told police he used the Internet to make a date with a prostitute and paid her $150 for sex at a hotel, according to a police report.
Thomas Athans, 46, co-founder of the liberal TalkUSA Radio network [That would be "Air America." - Drake], was stopped by police who were investigating Internet-based prostitution at the hotel, according to a police report obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press under the state Freedom of Information Act.
Troy police had set up a stakeout at the Residence Inn after learning of suspected prostitution at a room there February 25, the police report said. Officers said they saw Athans enter the room February 26 and leave 15 minutes later.
They stopped Athans' car and informed him they were investigating prostitution.
"Mr. Athans informed officers that he had just met a female at the Residence Inn, where he paid $150 for sex," the report said. It said the woman performed oral sex on Athans.
Police did not bring any sex charges against him but later mailed him a ticket for driving with a suspended license.
...undercover officers investigating a possible prostitution ring in a room at the Residence Inn near Big Beaver (Road) and Interstate 75. Athans paid a 20-year-old prostitute $150 for sex in a Troy hotel but was not arrested, according to police reports obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request by The Detroit News.
A 20-year old...tisk, tisk, tisk...just a "child." Pathetic, Tom Athans, just pathetic.
And driving without a valid DL...Tom must consider himself "above the law."
Oh, Those Good Olde Fashioned Democrat Family Values!
Labels: Various Democrat Perverts
South Dakota's Dan Sutton,
Carl Stanley McGee (top official in Gov. Deval Patrick's administration accused of sexually assaulting a boy in the steam room of a Florida resort),
and John Wayne Gacy - Democratic precinct captain in Chicago.
Help me out Gary, do you mean heterosexuals like those above?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.