Saturday, April 05, 2008
Can Obama Get The Blue Collar Vote?
ABC's Nightline posed the question on their Wednesday program whether or not
The Nightline crew followed him around his campaign stops in Pennsylvania. He was shown at a deli saying that he likes goat cheese and sampling some. Unless I'm mistaken, I think every Blue Collar worker's first choice of cheese is goat cheese, isn't it?
Nightline also pointed out that Obama is fond of Prosciutto, which Nightline pointed out retails for $100 per pound. Prosciutto is another top favorite of all Blue Collar workers, isn't it? I think it is.
Obama declined appearances at any places where he would have been filmed ordering or eating a Philly cheesesteak, thus avoiding the John Kerry faux pas of 2004 when ordering his Philly cheesesteak with...Swiss.
Nightline also covered Obama saying he likes arugula. Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but arugula is another daily staple in the lunch box of every Blue Collar worker along with Brie and caviar.
Finally, Obama was shown bowling. His score was a measly 37. 37!
Obama is an Elitist. Nightline proved it. He cannot and will not appeal to Blue Collar voters and he will not get their vote.
Republican presidential candidate John McCain, on the other hand, seems like a guy who would be right at home at a back yard BBQ with burgers on the grill and a keg. Hell, McCain likely knows how to tap a keg. Obama...I'm not so sure.
Anyhoo, please pass along this really, really good article written by an absolute genuis with a bunch of great links regarding Barry and his humongous lying problems. Damn, this blogger is good.
I see another post of yours where you're getting inundated with emails from the Barry O campaign, yet not getting any response to your question. What a pile of you knwo what!
Glad to hear my site looks good on a phone. I've yet to see what it looks like on a phone.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.