Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Who Said It?
Guess who said the following quotes. Here's a hint, all statements were made by the same person.
Ready? Set? Go!
"I'm very glad we've got the great team in office, men like Colin Powell, Don Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice...people I know very well - our president George W. Bush. We need them there." (1)
"President George Bush had the courage and the vision...and we will always be grateful to President George Bush for that tremendous leadership and statesmanship." (2)
"President [George W.] Bush and Tony Blair should be proud of their resolve in the face of so much doubt." (3)
This person also voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980 and 1984. This person voted for George H.W. Bush in 1988. (4)
This person also said that had they been a member of Congress, they would have cast their vote approving the War in Iraq. (5)
Maybe you're thinking the person who said the above is some Right Wing Neocon Conservative Talk Radio host.
Maybe you're thinking it was the late Jerry Falwell, or Pat Robertson who made the above statements.
Well, if you guessed any of the above, you'd be wrong.
The funny thing about the above statements is that the person who said them is someone of whom the Democrats just love.
The Dems consider this person a leader, a hero and someone who would make a wonderful Cabinet appointment under a Hillary Clinton or Hussein Obama White House.
The Dems go Gaga-Goo-Goo over this person. The Dems wet their pants, piddling all over themselves over this person.
Do you know who it is yet? You Dems are going to be surprised!
Click on the comments section below for the answer and the footnotes that substantiate every item above.
And then you Democrats can let me know if you still embrace this person thinking they are the greatest thing since indoor plumbing.
Labels: Who Said It?
The information above is from Dissident Voice at:
Dissident Voice can hardly be called a Right of Center site.
(1) During extended remarks delivered at the Pulaski County GOP Lincoln Day Dinner in Little Rock, Arkansas on May 11, 2001
(2) During extended remarks delivered at the Pulaski County GOP Lincoln Day Dinner in Little Rock, Arkansas on May 11, 2001
(3) Times of London, April 10, 2003
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.