Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Still No MSM Coverage Of
Obama Ties To Passportgate
John O. Brennan is the CEO of a company named Analysis, Corp. It sure is funny how little play this story is getting. You don't suppose it's a Liberal conspiracy of silence, do you, perhaps to avoid some very damaging information?
Analysis, Corp. is the company where an employee breached the Passport security of Osama Hussein Obama. Obamaniacs had a hissy fit over this until it was learned that an employee of Analysis, Corp., also snooped around in the Passports of Republican presidential candidate and Arizona U.S. Senator John McCain and Democrat presidential candidate and New York U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton.
Then, we learned from CNN that Analysis, Corp., CEO Brennan not only donated $2,300 to the Obama campaign, but he is also an adviser to Obama on foreign policy and intelligence issues.
Do you think that maybe The Obamaniacs just don't know about the relationship between Brennan and Obama? Yeah, right.
Obama picked up the phone, told Brennan to have a low-level employee of Analysis, Corp., breach security into his Passport - along with McCain's and Hillary's - to take the focus off the Rev. Jeremiah Wright controversy.
Politics makes strange bedfellows and we are learning every day that the strangest bedfellows are all tied to Obama.
Got hypocrisy? Then you must be a steeped-in-denial Obama supporter. If Obama was a Republican, his political career would be over by now.
Charming, Just Charming
Labels: Obama Passportgate
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.