Sunday, March 23, 2008
Passport Breach Not A Liberal Conspiracy
The same contract employees looked at passport information of John McCain and Hillary Clinton.
Or, maybe this this is a CONSPIRACY put into play by Obamaniacs themselves to make it look like it was done by his opponents. I wouldn't put anything past Obama operatives. What better way to cover one's conspiracy tracks than to include your own passport in the snooping breach? Oh, that Magic Negro is a smart one!
Maybe it was Obama who planned and plotted the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Who knows how deep Obama's ties to Muslim terrorists really goes?
Obama is a Muslim. Maybe his passport had information where he was cavorting with fellow terrorists. Maybe there is a secret investigation into Obama's ties to known terrorists. We know Obama is sympathetic to terrorists.
The Left is apoplectic over this non-story. Does anyone recall any outrage from the Left when the Clinton White House was found possessing over some 900 or 1,000 FBI files? No, there was no outrage from the Left.
These contract employees are nothing more than a current reincarnation of Craig Livingstone. The only difference is that Livingstone was NOT a contract employee. Did the American people ever learn who hired Livingstone?
Another simple, cut and dried case of Liberal Selective Outrage for no other reason than their own political expediency. Phony, fake, posturing, posing, lying Liberals.
Then we learned of the information breach of the passports of Hillary Clinton and John McCain. So much for a Right Wing Conspiracy. So, if it's not a Right Wing Conspiracy, then it HAS to be a Left Wing Conspiracy, right?
This is a non-story and a non-issue being hyped by the Lefties because they have nothing else in their arsenal.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.