Saturday, March 29, 2008
Obama Tells More Lies On "The View";
Joy Behar: Still Functional Without A Brain
The Poodle told another lie - a whopper of a lie - regarding his pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Politico:
"Had the reverend not retired, and had he not acknowledged that what he had said had deeply offended people and were inappropriate and mischaracterized what I believe is the greatness of this country -- for all its flaws -- then I wouldn't have felt comfortable staying there at the church."
Wright has never made a public apology for his inflammatory statements of, "God Damn America..." and that "America is the U.S. of KKK A."
It is remotely possible that Wright may have privately told The Poodle that he was sorry for his inflammatory sermons, but this is unlikely to have happened.
Besides, if we are to believe Obama, he would only have left his church if Wright hadn't retired?
Joy Behar, proving that by putting lipstick on a pig you still have...well, a pig.
Joy Behar, again proving she is witless and the dumbest person on the planet ever - past, present and future - said she was not offended by Wright calling Italian's "garlic nose[d]". Newsbusters:
Joy Behar is so partisan as to spin an ethnic slur from Barack Obama’s pastor into a compliment. Discussing Reverend Jeremiah Wright’s "garlic nosed Italians" comments on the March 28 edition, Behar noted "he’s talking about the ancient Romans here," (apparently Reverend Wright did not know that Italy did not exist as a country until 1861) and claimed "the Roman nose has been celebrated in art and history...I don’t think it’s insulting." She also added that garlic in her diet helps with her "gorgeous complexion."
Using Behar's logic that "Wright was talking about the ancient Romans," she would have to agree that calling ancestral black people "Watermelon nosed" would not be insulting or inflammatory.
Behar also whined about how Obama would stand up to the hardball campaign tactics of the Republican Party.Puh-leeze.
Obama is already facing the most unsavory mudslinging and smear-merchanting campaign tactics coming from the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Nothing, and I mean nothing, from the Republican Party Campaign tactics will come remotely close to those that we've seen, and will continue to see, from the Clinton War Machine.
Behar has the intellectual capacity of horse manure. Wait, I take that back, horse manure serves a purpose...Behar doesn't. She's a mouth-breathing, knuckle dragging Cro-Magnon blob of overweight protoplasm with a voice that peels century-old paint off the wall. And dumb as dumb can possibly be.
(1) "Weller went through around six and a half hours of prosthetic make-up application, and then an hour and half of putting on the suit for his role as Robocop."
Glad you like it, thanks for the kind words. Creativity just happens sometimes. Wish I could get paid for it.
Always glad to hear from ya EC!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.