Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Michelle Obama Afraid Of Rural Guns
In New Hampshire last November, [Barack] Obama told a gathering of rural voters that his wife worries about urban handgun violence but realized while driving in Iowa that she might want a gun for protection if she lived in a rural area.
Michelle worries about violent urban crime, but doesn't feel the need to own a handgun in the city. Rather, she'd want one if she lived in a rural area. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, violent crimes are 50 percent more likely in urban areas than in suburban or rural communities. You're clearly much safer--all things being equal--out in the country than you are in Chicago.
Well Mrs. O, you never know when being out in the country when a rabid rabbit or crazed, murderous duck might be packin' heat or "comes heavy."
Go ahead, join Mrs. O and drink the Kool Aid. It'll be okay, really, it will. Just drink the Kool Aid...drink the Kool Aid.
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
It sure looks like a bathrobe, doesn't it?
I found the photo on a google image search and as soon as I saw it I knew it was "the one" to use.
Great hearing from you. Don't be a stranger.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.