Monday, February 25, 2008
Larry Sinclair Update
Results from sexual allegations. (pdf)
Results from drug allegations. (pdf)
Simply because the polygraph results do not indicate certainty on Sinclair's part is no reason to dismiss the charges or consider them false or untrue.
Since this story broke, and prior to the above results being released, Obama supporters made it clear that polygraphs have a high degree of inaccuracy and unreliability and that the results cannot be trusted. Obama supporters made this statement because they were expecting the results would support Sinclair's allegations.
Therefore, we can only presume that since the Obama camp has never denied Sinclair's allegations, who is to say the allegations are untrue?
Labels: Larry Sinclair and Obama
Right ?!? - bwa ha ha ha!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.