Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Hillary Promises No White House Scandals
Hillary Clinton is promising that in her White House there wouldn't be any new scandals involving her husband, former President Bill Clinton.
She was asked in an interview how people can be certain that a new personal or business scandal won't erupt that Republicans could use to blow her agenda and her administration out of the water.
Clinton replied: "You know, I just can assure this reader that that is not going to happen. You know, none of us can predict the future, no matter who we are and what we're running for, but I'm very confident that that will not happen.
(1) Urban Dictionary definition
(2) "South Park" usage
BTW, I'm hoping to see your photoshop of Obomba's face on the Che Poster.
Pho Shopping Obama - er, Ted Kennedy's Poodle's face over Che is a great idea. Wish I'd have thought of that a day ago. Still time, I guess. I'll see what I can work up if time permits!
Love the Kennedy video clip on the Osama slip up. Ted was probably at blood alcohol leverl 10.9999 when he gave that speech.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.