Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Dennis Kucinich Returns
To Hissy Fits And Tantrums
Dennis Kookcinich is facing a re-election battle for his U.S. House seat. Cleveland.com:
Although the Democratic primary in the 10th District congressional race is making the headlines, two Republicans also have their sights set on Dennis Kucinich's seat.
Unable to be confident of motivating enough Democrats to vote against Kucinich in Tuesday's primary, Clear Channel right wing radio station WTAM [...] is openly encouraging Republicans to participate in the Democratic primary and vote against Kucinich.
Poor Denny Kookcinich. He's crying and whining - again...still, it's all he knows - because Cleveland radio station WTAM is encouraging Republicans to vote as Democrats in next Tuesday's Ohio election thereby hoping to boot Den-Den's sorry ass out of the U.S. House of Representatives. Why, if Kookcinich isn't re-elected he might have to get a real job for the first time in his life.
The Kookster - appearing yet again (at the beginning of the third hour) on Tuesday's Liberal Radio Big Fat Ed Schultz Show - whined and cried foul at WTAM for exercising free speech. The Kookster wondered aloud if perhaps there might be some sort of FCC violation in WTAM telling Republicans to crossover and vote as Dems, voting against Kookcinich. This is interesting on the part of Widdle Denny because when he was a presidential candidate he must have received at least a full 15 hours - a full week, 3hours/day X 5 days - of free air time to pimp his campaign all courtesy via Fat and Dumb Ed Schultz.
On one of his programs, Schultz had Kookcinich on for the full three hours. Since that day, Kookster must have appeared on the Schultz program for at least another 12 hours in various time increments to pimp what then was his presidential run. Now, The Kook is back on the airwaves via Schultz pimping his Congressional run. I wonder if Fat Ed would offer equal time to the candidates running against Kookcinich?
Did Schultz and the Jones Network violate FCC regulations by pimping Kookcinich? Did Schultz or Jones get any kickbacks from Kookcinich? Who know, could be.
That Kookcinich is whining, crying and throwing yet another childish temper tantrum is nothing new. He's a lifelong career politician who is afraid the government teat might be yanked from his mouth if he isn't re-elected.
Poor widdle Den-Den. A tiny, insignificant Garden Gnome who - without his temper tantrums - would go completely unnoticed by everyone. The only reason we know he exits is because he continues having hissy fits telling us that he does.
I have no horse in the Cleveland race, but by god people, it's time to kick Kookcinich's ass out of politics. Do the right thing and boot him out.
Oh - hey Dwarf Boy - how's that recount in New Hampshire going? Did you win that primary?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.