Monday, February 25, 2008
Alianiss Morales Is Olga Marina Franco
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said Franco is 24 and from Guatemala. The woman originally told investigators her name was Alianiss Nunez Morales, and that she was from Mexico. Authorities said Franco is here in the country illegally and had been using Morales' identity.
Authorities have charged Franco with four counts of criminal vehicular homicide and driving without a valid license. The crash killed four children and injured at least 14 others.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.